Stay One Step Ahead of Your Competitors with WGSN Global Trends Content
GIMA members benefit from access to WGSN Insight & Lifestyle and Interiors content. As a leading authority on predicting future trends in consumer habits, retail and merchandising, lifestyle and fashion trends WGSN is a trusted authority and is used by leading global brands around the world.
Trends content is perfect to help support the design and development of products, packaging, merchandising and Brand and could prove invaluable in giving you a competitive edge in the retail environment.
This content is generally only accessible to large corporations who can afford to subscribe, however, GIMA offer exclusive use to GIMA members for an annual subsidised fee of just £195+VAT per company for the year. Members will have access to the on-line trends content with full technical support and help to navigate the service at all times.
WGSN Trends Workshop and Training Session
To launch this service, GIMA is running a Future Trends Workshop for its members on 4th April. Experts from WGSN will give an in depth presentation on Future trends in Lifestyle and Outdoor Living after which there will be break out sessions to provide hands on training on using the system and getting to grips with the available content.
- In-depth insight into the consumer of today and tomorrow.
- Complete coverage of trends in retail, consumer markets and marketing.
- Global team of top industry experts and on-the-ground trend hunters.
- Original content with fresh perspectives to spark outside-the-box thinking.
WGSN Lifestyle & Interiors
- Plan ahead with colour and trend reports, with specific edits for interiors & exteriors
- Develop inspired design with in-depth content in 23 sections, from automotive to wellness.
- Drive revenue by staying on-trend with over 50 new, in-depth market reports each month.
- Save time with our trade show summaries. The pioneering trend authority for the lifestyle, hospitality and interiors industries